2014 Ornament & Card Exchange!

If you are new, stop here before registration to see if this forum is your flavour. Also check here for announcements regarding events, contests, etc.
PerchieMom

Re: 2014 Ornament & Card Exchange!

Postby PerchieMom » December 26th, 2014, 12:24 pm

supercooper wrote:It was me Perchie. As soon as I saw it, I thought of you and Chi

Thank you! I loved it :)

Amanda
Site Admin

Postby Amanda » December 26th, 2014, 3:53 pm

ridemore wrote:If the US and Canadian postal systems play nice, then the ornament I sent should get there on time... Should and if are the key words.

Thanks so much Katie! Love the ornament, and yay for being ornament twins!

Funny thing, that. LOL On the 23rd got a delivery notification with your first initial and last name on our door and we quite frequently still get mail for previous residents. I thought it was a wrong delivery and was going to report it to Canada Post until I looked at it again and thought the name looked familiar... so then I looked up the send outs. So it WOULD have been picked up on the 24th, had I not had a brain fart. :) I will pick it up Tuesday when I'm off work.
You can do anything you decide to do. You can act to change and control your life; and the procedure, the process is its own reward. -A. Erhardt

ridemore

Postby ridemore » December 31st, 2014, 8:23 pm

Amanda wrote:
ridemore wrote:If the US and Canadian postal systems play nice, then the ornament I sent should get there on time... Should and if are the key words.

Thanks so much Katie! Love the ornament, and yay for being ornament twins!

Funny thing, that. LOL On the 23rd got a delivery notification with your first initial and last name on our door and we quite frequently still get mail for previous residents. I thought it was a wrong delivery and was going to report it to Canada Post until I looked at it again and thought the name looked familiar... so then I looked up the send outs. So it WOULD have been picked up on the 24th, had I not had a brain fart. :) I will pick it up Tuesday when I'm off work.

But yay it got there! A win for 2 postal systems.

Amanda
Site Admin

Postby Amanda » January 1st, 2015, 10:04 am

I finally got to pick it up yesterday! So cute!
You can do anything you decide to do. You can act to change and control your life; and the procedure, the process is its own reward. -A. Erhardt

Amanda
Site Admin

Postby Amanda » January 2nd, 2015, 8:55 am

Also, Beach Rider, yours should be along. It was sent the Saturday before Christmas. I apologize that it's late but it is en route!

Return to “Guidelines & Announcements”